Friday, January 15, 2010

Energy to spare!

I am a MACHINE. 

I have not had this much energy in forever.  For as long as I can remember, I've been very sloth-like.  Yesterday, I cleaned the house top to bottom, did 4 loads of laundry, and worked out on the Wii.  I felt awesome.  Even today, when my little alarm clock woke me at 7am, I felt totally awake.  It's unbelieveable really. 

Okay not really unbelieveable.  But it still amazes me that food was having that much of an effect on my overall well-being.  The baby seems to be responding as well.  Makes me sad to think I had him on a 4 month long sugar high (considering my view on sugar in children).  His sleep habits this week have been really good. 

These reasons alone are why I want to stick with this.  I feel great, I'm sleeping well, and the baby is sleeping well. 

So having said that, is it wrong to admit I REALLY want a pizza?  Don't ask me why, but the last two days I've been craving pizza.  Not even bad pizza, but the good kind we buy at the market that are fresh and homemade.  I heart them. 

I think to distract myself I'll go workout. 

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Sheila's Adventures said...

I just want bread! Way to go. That is what happens when you get sleep. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home