Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring fever

What is it about this weather that makes us all a little delirious?

I've been enjoying the sun.  We've been going out every day for walks, which is great considering the boys and myself have all had colds this week.  Of course the baby is hardest hit.  As I write this, I'm looking out the window and hoping the rain holds off so we can get out for another walk this morning. 

I've never felt the desire to be so active.  The sun seems to be calling me outside.  And of course, the boys seem to like being outside too, so that makes it easier to go out.  I love the smells of spring.  The fresh scent that permeates everything and just makes me want to wash my sheets every day so I can hang them on the line.  I love falling asleep to that scent. 

So instead of sitting inside, I'm going to pack up my two sickies and grab them some more of that fresh air.  Hope you're enjoying the weather too!

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Sheila's Adventures said...

We are loving it to! Sophie wants to be outside all the time, even on the weekend when it was super nasty. She and ET went for a walk in the wind and rain for a 1/2 hour. I couldn't believe it. Now I just need to find some rubber boots for the puddles. I changed her three times one day last week because she found the puddles every time we went out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home